Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My life.

What is the relationship that defines you? Why?
I would say that I have a lot of relationships that would describe me, but my one go to person would have to be my Grandma (unci) Whenever something is wrong, or something good happens she is the one person I want to tell. She is the one who taught me to stand up for myself. Another go to person would have to be my cousin Holly. We are 3 months apart in age, and since i don't have a sister she is the closest thing to one.  We are the obnoxious ones in the family, laughing at random times and always making a lot of noise. We usually get yelled at, but sometimes that just makes us laugh even harder.

What unique obsessions do you have that reach your core? 
I have an obsession with the Effle tower. I have a bunch of pictures hanging in my room at home, and i also bought one to hang in my room at school.  Another thing I am obsessed with is my cat and my fishies.
 

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm thats tiiiiight, I mention you in my blog. . .but nothing about me here. . .about to delete you out of my life.

    haha just kidding

    but seriously

    ReplyDelete