Thursday, June 9, 2011

Its gonna be a long hot summer, we should be together

Dearest Mother Nature, 
THANKS FOR THE WARM WEATHER :)
I really do appreciate it. 
Now I only have one complaint 
High 90's really not acceptable. 
Love, Jaime 

SO!
Jeffery, my twin brother gets a job interview. Do you want to know what i think about it? 
NO FAIR! <-- my mother is the one who got him the application, he didn't even go out and get it. Annnnnd I've been looking for a job for 52345856723045 years. 
hmmpf. 


I'd say that today was pretty epic. Woke up at 8:30 to get ready to go on the boat. We thought that the weather was going to be pretty crappy because the sun wasn't shinning, but we still went out anyways. We went TUBING! it was awesome! Yeahh I bet you wish you could have gone but, obviously you're not as cool as me.   




another good Lady Gaga song. I was just talking with Erin today, and we were saying that it would be frickin awesome to go to one of her concerts. OH and taylor swift is coming on Saturday, AND i'm really mad i'm not going. sad face :( 


ttfn- ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment