Sunday, May 22, 2011

I want someone to love me, for who I am.

Happy Birthday, Jason!!
he's and oldie moldie.


oovooing with Autumn, oh and Jeff too.

Its a sad sad day, Harry Potter weekend is finally ending.
(tear, tear)
54 days till Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2!
OH.EM.GEE.
I get so excited just thinking about it.

lets all pretend we're on big happy family.

Yippee! I'm finally babysitting tomorrow. So its only for my two cousins, Eva, and Jackson but it is moneys in me pocket!

50 days till muh birthdayyy!
lets get rowdy

1 comment:

  1. james! <3 we need to skype sometime soon! sowwy i wasn't too talkative on fb today. also WOOHOO for your bday and HP! I don't think i'll be there when it comes out unfortunately ): but next time i visit you we can watch it!! cause thats our summer tradition :D

    also, your family picture makes me happy :) it is really cute and makes me miss you guys a lot!!!! ): who is the girl on the end?

    love you lots <3 keep bloggin! lmao at the "let's get rowdy" who says rowdy anymore,woman?

    loveee,
    sophs

    ReplyDelete