Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rockin' Robin tweet, tweet

My body woke up at 10:00 a.m. but I wasn't mentally ready to wake up.

bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzz, was the sound of my cell phone ringing. I look to see who it was and it was Unci calling. To make a long story short she asked if I wanted to go to Mcdonald's and I couldn't refuse.


1. A six piece chicken nugget
2. A small fry
3. An apple pie



Okay, okay, its not the healthiest lunch, but it was good.


So! I go to gamestop today in hopes that they'll have the Simpsons hit and run game, and I'm in luck! They have it, so I go ahead and buy it. I come home all excited to play it when all of a sudden it DOESN'T WORK!  

<-- Its like the gamecube won't allow me to play it :(

       now i have to go back and return it.








Stupid game, I didn't want to play you anyways. 


Skyping with Sophia!

1 comment:

  1. WINDWAKER IS BETTER ANYWAY! Also you should end each blog post with a question so i can answer!

    ReplyDelete