Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's time to say goodbye to turning tables.

I am now a proud owner of my very own roller blades!! They may not be brand new, but thanks to Jordan and Sydney they're all mine! 

On my new roller blades Jordan and I went 12 miles! 12 miles! 12 miles! can you believe it? I can't. (Just kidding I can) 

 Its the glee finale. Yes I'm currently watching it. Don't judge me.  

*NEWSFLASH*  
I just found out that pickles have zero calories! It was literally the best thing I've ever read. For those of you who do not like pickles, you don't know what you're missing. Like seriously. I could eat them all day everyday. But that might get old real fast.  

Dancing with the stars season finale is also on tonight! Same time as glee finale, so I've been switching channels during glee commercials. (sorry glee is more important)

1 comment: