Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Babyy you've been driving me crazayy.


Top 10 college memories.



1. Meeting Autumn! 

 Autumn was my first friend at college! I sat down at her table because I didn't want to eat alone. She commented on my shoes, I noticed she had the exact same pair, just in black.

(our first photo)  

2. Bronco Bash 

 Hanging out with Autumn, and Cassan was always fun. I'm so glad she sat down at Autumn's table! If she didn't we might not have become friends!


3. Welcome to Narnia 

The trips to Narnia we're always fun.  

  4. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows!  
 hmm yeah we saw Harry Potter at midnight. OH! we also made shirts.

5.  A trip to U of M 

I didn't see my friends for a whole month! going to U of M for the Michigan vs. State game was a lot of fun! 

6. Meeting Sodapop.
We have an interesting relationship.    











7. Making Forts.         











8. My new favorite song: 
 

  9. watching Jon and Kate plus 8 with autumn. 
 


10. playin robot unicorn! :) 

this concludes my top ten list.

1 comment:

  1. Jaime,

    This is my absolute favorite blog post, in the existence of blog posts. I find myself going back to this post all the time just to re read it and relive in the moments we've spent together.

    lets make tons more next year

    the good ones, not those shitty poo poo garbage ones from yesterday

    Autumn Gilligan

    ReplyDelete