Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Terrific Tuesday.

Just to let you all know that I have a severe Full House obsession. Each year for christmas I would ask for a new season. After 5 years I have successfully collected all 8 seasons!


Yes I know, some of you may think I'm pathetic buuuuuuuuut I can't help it.
I always liked Uncle Jesse, It would be pretty tight to have him as your Uncle.

Anyways...

It was so hard to get out of bed this morning! First I heard my roommates alarm clock, and thought it was mine. Then my alarm clock goes off and Aimee thought that it was hers.

4 DAYS TILL I GET TO SEE SYDNEY!



We chat all the time! And we've been besties since kindergarten!





OH! Autumn, Justin, and I also made a super cool fort today! IT WAS HUGE! On the outside it looked super small, but no. It was awesome!

COUNTDOWN!
24 days of school left
77 days till summer
97 days till my birthday
248ish days till move in!


Annotated Bib:

Murphy, Dean E. "Chapter 4." September 11: an Oral History. New York: Doubleday, 2002

September 11: An Oral history was meant to inform the readers on a such an important piece of our nations history. This book goes through the plans of the September 11th terrorist attacks. This book would generally be used for a source in a research project.

Allan, Stuart and Zelizer, Barbie. Journalism After September 11. London: Routledge, 2000. Print

Journalism After September 11th was a very good book and was meant to inform the readers. It gives the readers a different perspective by reading a Journal. This would be best used as a footnoted source.

Outman James, Outman Elizabeth. Terrorism Biographies

The Terrorism Biographies give us the information about the terrorist attackers. It gives us an inside in what its like to be a for them to be a terrorist in there country.
to be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Jaime,

    I do love Full House too, and actually i have all seasons 1-8 at home on DVD. I've watched EVERY single episode. When i was YOUNGER it was my favorite show haha. And our fort was so amazing I miss it.

    Autumn Gilligan

    ReplyDelete