Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday.

In class today we took a class trip to the library!



The new project assigned is a research paper. So we went to the library to located some of our sources. My research topic is on September 11th terrorist attacks. Aside from going to the library we also looked up our sources from the library catalog. It gave us a better idea of what to look for, and helped us find what we needed once we got to the library.


There were aisles, and aisles of books that I needed to ask a Librarian for help.
She was very helpful and helped me find the book I was looking for.

I'd say today was a very productive day!

Just a couple more hours till 4:45! Then I'm finally done for the day, and I can start my weekend!!!

COUNTDOWN:
29 days of school left
82 days till summer
102 days till my birthday
253ish days till move in!

2 comments:

  1. Jaime,

    GREAT PICTURES!!!! I really do enjoy them. They provide very detailed pictures of what you did in class today.

    I'm glad you had a productive day! :) I saw you looking through the books for the best possible resource. You GO GURL!

    And I really did enjoy your countdown. Except the part about only having 29 days left of school. (which i believe is now 26 days). And i REALLY don't like the thought about 250ish days until we come back to Western. . .Summer break is going to be WAY too long and boring. visit me pwease?

    I really do like the the sound of summer in 82 days, even though it was 80 degrees yesterday in PA. That's a whole buncha bull puckey.

    And happy early birthday. . .

    heh

    Autumn Gilligan

    ps. keep blogging your FANTASTIC blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this being the third university I have attended, I only have one thing to say about the library, "Really?". The Western Michigan University library is one of the poorest set up library's I have seen. The case are not set up in any particular order and there selection is quite small considering the size of the school. Even Northern Michigan University, which has a student size that is half of WMU's, has a larger selection of books and it is better organized.

    ReplyDelete