Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars?

I can't believe that I've known this kid for 6 months! This is crazaayyyy! Anyways... I sat down at her table because I didn't want to eat alone, I mean it was only the second day of college, and I didn't have any friends. Ever since then we've been glued to the hip!

528 shilling... yeah that's us bay bay. 

I love this kid, and I also love Cassan :)
  I think we're gonna all be friends for lifeeeeee. 
We are the real main squeezes.

1 comment:

  1. youre sucha nice person! :) im glad youre think well be friends for life. and im glad youre posting pictures of me all over the internet. . .what if a stalker finds me from your blog post? and kills me?

    ah well hope youre having a great spring break

    and i love cassan too

    ReplyDelete