Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm with Sophie!!!

 
It is a beautiful day in Coral Gables, Florida! The sun is shinning and there is a slight breeze! Are you Jealous? I'm super excited to be here with my bffl. I've already met some really cool peeps.  

I've known this punk for 12 years! 

The plane ride was okay, I read three magazines, and meet two kids who go to the University of Michigan.

Now Sophie is going to tell a story. Once upon a time, a long time ago, a small redheaded girl moved into a her new home. She was not there for more than a day before the evil JAIME (who lived down the street) captured her away. They were best friends ever since. :D Ps. Jaime's twin brother was sad that the redheaded girl didn't have a brother. He played in the mulch with his truck instead.

This concludes today's blog post. I hope your all having a fantastic spring breakkkkkk!


1 comment:

  1. Wow twelve years! thats a loooooong time! Did you know that's more then half your life? How impressive!

    But other then that this blog was a COMPLETE waste of my time. I got nothing out of it. And i fell asleep halfway through it.

    Nah I'm just kidding. I only read your blog so I can comment on it and get the extra credit.

    Again I'm kidding I probably wont get extra credit on this one because I didn't write anything that's productive.

    OH by the way I love the dusty brown background! really brings out your personality. wow it's like i know you, just from your exciting background.

    again im kidding is very suddle and perfect for you.

    Honestly your blog might be so perfect it could change the world. maybe solve the economy problems, and even the war. I will be sending my good friend Obama, PRESIDENT Barack Obama a link to this page.

    ReplyDelete