Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Good Day.

THE SUN IS SHINNING!

 It was very very hard to get out of my bed this morning. I looked out the window and thought that it was going to be another gloomy day... As I was climbing down the ladder I saw some orange in the sky! My morning had just got better. I'm sick and tired of having these freezing days, and it being super gloomy. Today's high is suppose to be 40 degrees! woohoo!! That's so warm!! Yes its not the nice warm 80 degree weather that I would normally like but I'll take it!

10 days till spring break!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the change in colors and font

    it makes your blogs look a lot more interesting.

    Ive noticed a lot of repeats with explaining your spring break being warm and your excitement!

    I hope you're going to have a fun time and enjoy yourself and be safe.

    ReplyDelete