Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday.

Today is Tuesday! woohoo. Tuesday's and and Thursday's are the worst! Waking up SUPER early and then walking to class in blizzard outside! Just kidding I'm exaggerating just a little bit. But really..

Dearest Mother Nature, 
I just wanted to let you know that it was rude to tease me like that. You can't go from 50 and sunny to 30 and freezing! So if you wouldn't tease me again I would really appreciate it!! 
Much love, 
Jaime


3 DAYS!
Only 3 more days till the warm summer sun, and I can finally escape the snow! Well... only for 6 days.

1 comment:

  1. Jaime,

    your letter to mother nature was really original. It made me laugh during my history class. And i agree it was such a tease to have warm weather, then an ice storm. And I'm exceptionally jealous you get to escape this cold weather. Hopefully you'll have fun in Florida with your friend Sophie. I also really enjoy the photograph you added into your blog. It gives it more creativity and can really show me who you are! I sudjest you add images and videos more often! I really enjoy your blog and getting into your brain and understanding you! keep blogging!

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete