Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

It's Tuesday Morning, and I would say that it is rather early for class.  It's super cold outside so it was hard enough to force myself out of bed, and come to class.  All I can think about it the blizzard that we're suppose to get this evening, and into tomorrow.  Everyone is saying that classes will be canceled but one can only hope.  After living in the Grosse Pointe Public School System snow day's didn't come too often. Yes I will hope for one, but I've also learned not to get my hopes up too high, because they might just fall back down.

Oh p.s. Only 25 more days until spring break!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jaime,

    your blog really intreged me as i sipped on my morning cup o' jo, and watched the children walk to class. It also got me thinking about the anticipated snowday wednesday. I love reading into your thoughts as well. perhaps you should add photographs into your writing.

    have a perfectly perfect day

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete