Thursday, February 24, 2011

Babel.

The movie I watched for class is called Babel. The movie had three different stories and at the end of the movie all three stories come together as one.

My initial reaction to this movie was that it was pointless. I didn't exactly know what was going on and I also thought that some of the stories were a bit confusing. For example: The Asian girl and her story, I was completely lost the whole time. I didn't understand what was going on. She seems to be lost and confused as to whats going on in the world.  

I think that this film was to inform and entertain the audience. I say this because there was a lot of action going on and it will draws in the viewers.

1 comment:

  1. It is undeniable that this movie has a very intriguing story sharp direction and is beautifully shot. But history says that this does not always lead to a great movie.Babel is perhaps the perfect example of how great parts do not always add up to a great result. Do not be mistaken this movie has many compelling features to it, but yet falls short as the viewer will likely be left unsatisfied and not because he wants more out of it but rather because he wishes that he had gotten more out of it when he was still sitting.

    ReplyDelete