Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photograph

First Flower. 

What I first got out of this piece was that its very dark. For some reason I really liked it.  I don't think that it was because of the bright pink flowers blossoming, but there was just something about it, that made me choose this one.  The title was called the first flower, so I thought that maybe it was the first flower after winter, or after something bad happened, and it was a sign of hope. 

Questions about the piece. 
1. Why is the picture so dark?
2. What does the darkness represent?

Analysis model: Question--> Answer/opinion--> Assertion/thesis--> 3 reasons. 
2. What does the darkness represent?
I think that the darkness represents something bad, and the flower is representing a sign of hope.
The darkness represents something bad because...

No comments:

Post a Comment