Wednesday, March 30, 2011

whoopsies

YIKESS! I clearly forgot to post on Tuesday, March 29th.

Anyways!

I have this terrible cold, its been stuck with me for a week now, and I would really like it to leave!

I also ran out of kleenex! bad news bears right there.


Yesterday was a gorgeous day, AND TODAY its all gray. booo.

Last weekend I ushered everyday for the musical rent!


I ushered for a total of 18 hours. IT WAS CRAZY!!

I'm glad its over though!

Now I've got rent songs replaying over and over in my head, but I'm not really complaining because it was a good show. They performed a total of 7 times! They must have been really tired after the last show on Sunday. (I know I would be)

I've just realized that there is only ONE month of school left! Where did this year go? It seriously went by so fast! I remember my friend Sophie telling me that your first year of college will go by super fast, and she was right! Oh well there is next year which will be just as good or even better as this year! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jaime Marie Leineke,

    I was just taking my afternoon stroll, when i stopped to read your blog, and i would just like to say

    BOO about the cold
    mega BOO about forgetting to blog
    SUPER MEGGA BOO for ushering all weekened. that was super fun. it was great, and at the most convenient times of the day.

    well not every class can be as amazing as our English class.

    but i must be going, my tea is hot now, and ready for me to drink.

    good afternoon. and good blog post

    autumn gilligan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cool that you go to usher for the musical RENT. I wanted to go see that play so badly but the tickets were all sold out. How did you think it was? My friend that went said that it really wasn't that spectacular and that the movie was better. But that is only her point of view. I was also wondering how you got to usher do you like get paid for doing that or are you in the art program here? Im also very sorry that you were sick and i hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete