Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Interests.

 I'm very passionate about sports. In high school I participated in track for three years and swimming for four. I love playing sports it's one of my favorite things to do. Whether its stepping into a block on the track or on the block for swimming the feeling of excitement is the same.

I decided to choose my sports interest. I'm very passionate about sports so I thought that it would be a good idea to go around and ask a couple of my teammates and see what they have to say about the sport. I loved competing in swimming and track. It was always fun to feel the adrenaline rush of the competition.

I'm going to interview one of my teammates and form it into a newspaper article. I want to see what they think about the sport and how they feel about the competition. 

http://www.flotrack.org/article/1126-dii-interview-chicos-michael-wickman

No comments:

Post a Comment