Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Robot Unicorn.

I would like to dedicate this blog post to the game robot unicorn attack. 
THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER! 
I play this game all the time and i try to beat my all time high score of 102,098
its very hard to beat.
very, very, hard. 

 

is it bad that i know the theme song too?

always i want to be with you, and make believe with you and live in harmony, harmony, ohhh yeahhh 

In other news...
Its super cold outside today, its FREEZING! 
It would be nice it mother nature would stop play mean tricks on me. 
 
please bring on the sunshine.

ttfn.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jaime Leineke! Your blog is so interesting. This game sounds really fun, and I can tell by this blog entry that you really enjoy the game. I wish you could have possibly posted a link in here, so I could instantly play "Robot Unicorn."

    The rain and coldness is really awful. You made a good statement, and then backed it up with description and a great picture! GOOD JOB!

    I really like reading your blogs, because the tone of them are of your personality. I can always hear your voice in my head while reading your posts! It's great for a bit of light reading and a cup of afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete