Thursday, April 7, 2011

e.p.i.c.

We are eating pepper and chips... 


Let me tell you about my epic day!

I was walking to Autumn's room when all of a sudden a great big zombie bear popped out of the forest right by valley two. I ran as fast as I could and it seemed to run just as fast as me. I called Autumn
"Hello?"
"Autumn its me, Jaime." I said panting.
"Jaime? what's happening?" Autumn said with slight worry in her voice.
"I need you to get the rope ladder and throw it out the window. I'll be there in 5."
I hung up the phone and ran. The zombie bear was still chasing me. Just keep running I thought. You're almost there. I run down the side alley and saw the rope ladder.    
Without hesitating I climb up the rope ladder all the way to the third floor. I was climbing as fast as I could so the zombie bear wouldn't make it. I hurled myself into Autumn's bedroom and shut the window. 
"What the hell is going on Jaime?"
"I don't know. This zombie bear just came after me and now its after us!"
This wasn't even the worst part. Find out what happens next on Autumn's blog!


Only TWO more days till I get to see Sydney!! 
This is so exciting. It's going to be epic.
I also get to see Jordan! Super excited.


this is jaime
signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment